Employees today are putting more consideration into the benefits offered by prospective employers. Available to the fully insured, BCN Virtual Primary Care HMO offers your employees convenient access to high-quality, low-cost health care. They’ll enjoy:
- Fully coordinated virtual primary care through the Doctor On Demand care team and app
- Convenient access to visit summaries, upcoming appointments, medical records and prescriptions*
- Ability to research and choose a virtual primary care provider that fits their needs
- One free primary care kit so they can share key vitals with their provider during virtual visits
- Complete care coordination and support to better manage chronic conditions, such as diabetes
- Convenient access to behavioral health care services matched to their needs and lifestyle
- Referrals to in-person care and top-performing BCN-participating specialists when needed
- 24/7 access to virtual urgent care in less than 10 minutes anytime, anywhere in the U.S.
- In-app messaging or calls when they have a question or need a prescription refilled
Members under 18 must select an in-person BCN-participating primary care provider for their primary care. They’ll still have access to virtual services, such as urgent care and behavioral health care through Doctor On Demand.
BCN Virtual Primary Care HMO must be offered with another traditional HMO plan — including PCP Focus and excluding Healthy Blue LivingSM HMO and Healthy Blue Living HMO BasicSM — a point-of-service plan or a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan PPO health plan.