If you're part of a PGIP Physician Organization, please visit the PGIP Collaboration Site to access full initiative plans and executive summaries for the 2015 initiatives listed below.
If you're not participating in PGIP, visit valuepartnerships.com to get fact sheets for each initiative listed below.
For all other inquiries, please contact us.
Clinical information technology-focused initiatives
- Admissions, Discharges & Transfers (and ER)
- Accelerating the Adoption and Use of Electronic Prescribing
- Patient Portal*
- Patient Registry*
- Cardiac Care — Phase I
- Cardiac Care — Phase II
- Women's Care
Core clinical process-focused initiatives
- Evidence Based Care Tracking
- Lean for Clinical Redesign
- Coordination of Care*
- Extended Access*
- Individual Care Management*
- Linkage to Community Services*
- Patient Provider Partnership*
- Performance Reporting*
- Preventive Services*
- Self-Management Support*
- Specialist Referral Process*
- Test Tracking and Follow-Up*
- Emergency Department Utilization
- Radiology Management
Organized Systems of Care initiatives
- Integrated Patient Registry
- Integrated Performance Measurement
- Processes of Care
* These initiatives relate to the Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
Current list of Participating Physician Organizations
Looking for past copies of the Value Partnerships Update newsletter? Go to: Value Partnerships Update newsletter archive