Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan General Member Claim Form

Even when you have health insurance, there may be occasions when you have to pay for services yourself. For example, you have to see an out-of-network doctor who doesn’t accept your insurance.

You can use this form to ask us for reimbursement for medical and hearing services. You’ll need to use separate forms for dental claims, prescription drug claims and contraceptive prescriptions or services claims.

For vision reimbursement claims, Heritage and VSP have their own claim forms and processes. Check the back of your Blue Cross ID card to determine which plan you have.

If you have any questions, call the phone number on the back of your subscriber ID card, formerly known as the enrollee ID, and we’ll help.

What you’ll need:

  • Your subscriber ID card
  • A printer to print the form
  • Original receipts from your doctor, dentist, etc.
  • A copier or scanner to make a copy of each receipt for yourself
  • An envelope and postage to mail the form

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Member Application for Payment Consideration (PDF)

Still need help?

We're just a phone call away.

Contact us

Was this helpful?