Dental Service Claim Form

Even when you have health insurance, there may be occasions when you have to pay for services yourself. For example, you have to see an out-of-network dentist who doesn’t accept your insurance. It's possible we'll deny your claim even after you've had treatment.

If you’re insured through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, you can use the Member Application for Payment Consideration form to ask us for reimbursement.

This form is only for dental service claims. You have up to two years from the date of service to submit a claim.

If you have any questions, call the phone number on the back of your Blue Cross ID card and we’ll help.

What you’ll need:

  • Your Blue Cross ID card
  • A printer to print the form
  • Original receipts from your doctor, dentist, etc.
  • A copier or scanner to make a copy of each receipt for yourself
  • An envelope and postage to mail the form

Dental Service Member Application for Payment Consideration (PDF)

Still need help?

We're just a phone call away.

Contact us

Was this helpful?