How can I check the status of my claim?
Who is this for?
Whether you're a health care provider who has submitted a claim to us or you've submitted one yourself, this will tell you how to check the status.
You have two options for checking the status of your claim:
- Log in to your account at bcbsm.com.
- Click Claims in the blue bar at the top of the page.
You'll see the status of your recent claims in the Claims Summary table. If you're looking for a specific claim, you can filter by date, patient, plan type and more using the Narrow Your Search tool in the left-hand column.
Over the phone
- Before you call, gather the following information:
- Your enrollee ID, as shown on your Blues ID card
- Your daytime phone number, including your area code
- The name of the health care professional who provided the service
- The date the service in question was performed
- Call the number on the back of your Blues ID card to talk to one of our customer service representatives.
Don’t have your Blues ID card handy? Visit the Contact Us page to find out how else you can get a hold of us.