How do I change my address for my UAW Trust plan?

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is not able to directly make an address change. To change your address, contact Retiree Health Care Connect and they will send us the information. Then we will update your account.

Retiree Health Care Connect  
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern

Need more help?

If you can't find what you're looking for, we're happy to help.