Do you want to learn how to get less mail from us? Or maybe you want to know how to appoint someone to make health decisions for you if you get really sick. If you have a question that you couldn’t find under our other help topics, you might be able to find it here.
Frequently asked questions
- What's an advance directive?
Are you concerned about who will make your medical decisions in the future? Learn about how advance directives can help you choose who will care for you.
- How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive?
No one likes having mail pile up. If you'd prefer to receive less information about your Medicare plan, here's what you can do.
- How can I take my Medicare health assessment?
If you're enrolled in one of our Medicare plans, your health assessment can help us better understand your needs - and help you get on the right track. Learn more here.
- How do I end my membership?
If you'd like to cancel your Medicare plan, we can tell you what to do.
- How can I get help quitting smoking?
Enrolled in one of our Medicare plans? If you're ready to stop using tobacco, use these resources to get started.
- How can I name someone to act on my behalf?
Do you want someone to act on your behalf for your health care choices? Learn what you'll need to do here.
- What if I have coverage besides my Blues plan?
If you get health insurance from another company, you'll need to let us know. Find out what to do.
- What are my rights as a Medicare customer?
Whether you're a Medicare member or customer, there are certain rules that your insurance companies need to follow. Learn more about them here.
- What if I suspect Medicare fraud?
Learn who to contact if you think you've witnessed illegal practices.