How to submit your NPI to us
It's easy to send your NPI to us.
- Update your CAQH UCD profile to include your NPI — M.D.s, D.O.s, D.C.s, D.P.M.s, D.M.D./D.D.S. oral surgeons, and fully licensed psychologists only
- Complete an Enrollment or Change form – non-CAQH professional providers and all group professional providers
- Register your Medicare NPIs — please complete the Medicare NPI Dissemination Form (PDF).
Facility providers (those that bill on an institutional or a UB-04 form):
- New providers must submit their NPI on their enrollment application.
- Changes to a facility's NPIs should be submitted by following our standard change instructions.
For additional details, log in to Provider Secured Services to access past issues of The Record.
Questions? We can help!
If you have questions about submitting your NPI, please use the appropriate e-mail link below or call the NPI help line at 1-800-588-9121.
For questions specific to the online form for BCN and BCBSM professional providers, contact the BCN Provider Affairs representative in your area.