How to submit your NPI to us
It's easy to send your NPI to us.
- Update your CAQH UCD profile to include your NPI — M.D.s, D.O.s, D.C.s, D.P.M.s, D.M.D./D.D.S. oral surgeons, and fully licensed psychologists only
- Complete an Enrollment or Change form – non-CAQH professional providers and all group professional providers
- Register your Medicare NPIs — please complete the Medicare NPI Dissemination Form (PDF).
Facility providers (those that bill on an institutional or a UB-04 form):
- New providers must submit their NPI on their enrollment application.
- Changes to a facility's NPIs should be submitted by following our standard change instructions.
Questions? We can help!
If you have questions about submitting your NPI, please call the NPI help line at 1-800-588-9121.
For questions specific to the online form for BCN and BCBSM professional providers, contact the BCN Provider Affairs representative in your area.