Essential Health Benefits
As part of the Affordable Care Act, medical plans for individuals and families must cover
10 kinds of health care services. These services are called essential health benefits.
All our plans have these 10 benefits:
- Outpatient services
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance use
disorder services, including behavioral
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and
chronic disease management
- Pediatric vision
Taking care of your teeth is an important part of staying healthy.
We have affordable dental plans for all ages. They have low or no deductible.
There's no waiting period for preventive care and it's covered up to
Learn the basics with Health Insurance 101
- New videos show how health insurance works and what's new in health care.
- Easy-to-read infographics tell why health insurance is important and how
to pick the right plan.
- Our game tests your health insurance IQ, so you can make smarter choices.
What will you pay in 2014?
Use our subsidy estimator to find out if you're eligible.
Try it now
Health Care Reform and You
How will health care reform affect you? We'll help you understand what's changing and what it means for your health care benefits.
With every individual and family plan, you get:
We have a variety of plans for all ages so you can choose one that best fits your budget.
Insurance that adds value to your Blues medical plan by helping with unexpected costs if you’re sick or in an accident.
If you’re eligible, we have affordable, all-in-one coverage that’s simple to understand.
Blue Cross Complete helps Medicaid members get the health care they need.
We have group plans for every size of business and budget.