Who is this for?
If you're a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan or Blue Care Network member, this information will help you understand more about your bill payment process. Select a question from the list below to learn more.
- I have an individual Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan health care plan. How can I pay my bill?
Want to pay in person? You can find a walk-in center near you.
- I have an individual Blue Care Network health care plan. How can I pay my bill?
Learn about your options for bill payment with individual BCN plans.
- How do I pay my medical bills online?
Paying your medical bills online is safe, convenient, and free. Find links to our hospital and healthcare system partners that accept online bill payments.
- Where can I find a walk-in customer service center?
Want to pay in person? Find the walk-in customer service center nearest to you.
- When are my payments due?
Find out when to make payments for your BCBSM and BCN health insurance plans.
- How do I know if I qualify for the Automatic Payment Plan?
Do you want to use the Automatic Payment Plan? Find out if you're eligible here.
- How do I enroll in the Automatic Payment Plan?
Follow these steps to enroll in our Automatic Payment Plan.
- What’s the ABA/routing number on the enrollment form?
You can find the nine-digit ABA/routing number at the bottom left corner of your checks.
- How long does it take for the Automatic Payment Plan to kick in?
It usually takes about three to four weeks for your automatic payment to begin.
- If enroll in the Automatic Payment Plan, will I still get a bill?
We’ll continue to send you a billing statement that includes the amount of the bill and the due date.
- Is there a charge for using the Automatic Payment Plan?
Setting up automatic payments with us is free. Learn more.
- When will my automatic payment be deducted from my account?
Find out when we withdraw your automatic payments.
- Can I have my payments withdrawn from my savings accounts?
You can make automatic payments from your checking or savings account.
- What happens if I need to change my banking information?
If you're enrolled in our Automatic Payment Plan, learn how to make changes to your banking information.
- What happens if there isn’t enough money in my account when the payment’s due?
We’ll send you a letter letting you know the payment didn’t go through.
- What if my bill changes due to coverage changes?
Your automatic payment stays the same month to month, and we won’t automatically withdraw the new amount.
- How do I cancel the Automatic Payment Plan?
Find out what you need to do to cancel enrollment in our Automatic Payment Plan.
- What happens if my payment is late?
Your plan is pre-paid, meaning you pay in advance for the coverage you receive.