Who is this for?
If you have questions about paying your health insurance premium, this is where you can find answers to your questions about upcoming deadlines and the easiest way to pay.
- When is my first premium payment due for my 2014 individual and family plan?
Find out when to make payments for your Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network health care plans.
- What happens to my coverage if I don’t pay my bill on time?
Learn what to do about late payments and what happens if you miss a payment.
- What happens if my billing or banking information changes?
Find out what to do if your billing or banking information changes.
Premium payment options
- How can I pay my bill online?
Find out about the benefits of paying your premium bill online through eBilling.
- How can I pay my bill with automatic payments?
Learn more about what the automatic payment plan is and how to get started.
- How can I pay my bill by mail?
If you’d rather not pay your premium bill online, read more about how to pay by mail.
- How can I pay my bill in person?
Need to drop off a payment? Here's where and how you can do that.
Other kinds of payments
- How do I pay my medical bills online?
Find links to our hospital and health care system partners that accept online bill payments.