How can I manage my Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan coverage online?
Who is this for?
If you’re a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan or Blue Care Network member, this information will help you use Member Secured Services to manage your account.
You’ve got a busy life. We know the last thing you want to do is wait on the phone or dig up old paperwork to manage your health care. That’s why Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan created Member Secured Services, a way for you to stay on top of your coverage online. All you have to do is log in to have all your account information at your fingertips.
How to access Member Secured Services
It’s easy to get started. All you need is about ten minutes and your member ID card.
- Sign up: Visit bcbsm.com and click on the login button at the top of the screen, then click on the Register Now link to register for Member Secured Services.
- Register your pin: Once registered, you’ll receive a Personal Identification Number via U.S. Mail within three to five business days. Once you receive your PIN number, follow the instructions for registering your PIN.
What you can do with Member Secured Services
Once you log in to your Member Secured Services account, you can view:
- Your plan’s benefits for specific health care services
- Your deductible and copay totals
- The enrollment status of everyone on your plan
- Your explanation of benefits
- Your claims history
- Your coordination of benefits status
- Your primary care physician