How can I manage my Blue Cross coverage online?
Who is this for?
If you’re a Blue Cross member, this information will help you manage your account online at bcbsm.com.
You've got a busy life. We know the last thing you want to do is wait on the phone or dig up old paperwork. That's why we've created a way for you to manage your health care online. Log in to your account at bcbsm.com to get all your information at your fingertips.
How to create your account
It's easy to get started. All you need is about 10 minutes and your Blue Cross ID card.
- Click the Login button at the top of the screen.
- Click Register Now and follow the instructions to create your account.
Because your online security is important to us, answering some questions is part of the first-time registration procedure.
If your answers don't match what we have in our system, you may have to wait for a PIN to arrive in the mail. You'll still be able to log in without your PIN, but you won't be able to see your personal information, like benefits or claims. Once you get your PIN, just log in and enter it to see all your information.
What you can do with your account
Here are just a few of the things you can do with your account:
- Keep track of your deductibles, coinsurance and copays
- Set up recurring payments
- Look up your coverage for specific health care services
- View your claims history
- Take your health assessment
- See who's covered by your plan
- Manage your health spending account if you have one
- Pay your premium online if you have individual coverage
- Coordinate your benefits online
- Change your primary care physician