How to keep your coverage accurate and up to date
Who is this for?
If you're a Blues member, this information can help you learn how to make changes to your information.
We’ll always be sure to let you know about changes to your health care benefits. If anything changes with your account, we’d like you to let us know, too. That way, you’ll be sure to get all the coverage you’re entitled to.
Please let us know within 30 days of any changes to your information like:
- Adding or removing someone from your plan
- Beginning a COBRA plan
- Changing your name or address
- Changes to your contract
- Canceling or reinstating your policy
- Making changes to your health spending account
If you buy your own insurance
We don't have a copy of the individual change of status form available on the site right now. So instead, you'll need to call to make changes. Check your Blue Cross ID card to find out who you need to call.
- If your ID starts with XYE, JXI, or XYW, you'll need to make changes on the healthcare.gov website or call 1-800-318-2596.
- If your ID starts with XYB, XYH or XYG, you'll need to contact your agent or call the number on your member ID card.