Managing My Account
We've made it easier for you to manage your health insurance policy with us. Below you'll find information about updating your coverage, adding or removing someone from your policy, requesting your personal records, paying your bill and much more.
Select a topic below to learn more.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I manage my Blues coverage online?
Want a convenient way to view your coverage? Log in to your account at bcbsm.com to put all your information at your fingertips.
- Ten tips for getting the most out of bcbsm.com
Manage your Blues health care coverage quickly and easily using your account at bcbsm.com.
- Payments FAQ
If you pay the bills for an individual health care plan through us, this information will help you understand more about the payment process.
- How to keep your coverage accurate and up-to-date
Keep us up-to-date on any changes to your account information like adding someone to your plan or changing your address.
- What do I need to know about calling customer service?
Learn about calling our customer service center for help with questions about your coverage.
- Career Transitions FAQ
Are you changing careers? Get answers to questions about health insurance coverage.
- Do I need to inform Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan if I have other health insurance?
Find out why we need to know about your other health insurance, and how we can help you coordinate your benefits.
- My child will be going to college. Can I keep his or her coverage active?
As long as your plan covers dependents, your child can stay on your plan up to age 26. Learn more.
Plan documents and forms
- Protected Health Information and Privacy Forms
Your privacy is important to us - and we want to make it easy for you to manage your PHI. Learn more here.
- Change of Status Form
Employer-sponsored health plan members can use this form to update us when they have any changes to their status.
- Subscriber New Enrollment Form
Use this form to enroll in a new employer-sponsored health care plan. If you have any questions, please contact your employer.
- Blue Care Network Physician Selection Form for Employer-Sponsored Plans
This form is for members who have employer-sponsored coverage through Blue Care Network. Use it to select or change your primary care physician.
- Blue Care Network Physician Selection Form for Individual Plans
This form is for members who have their own coverage through Blue Care Network. Use it to select or change your primary care physician.
- Automatic Payment Plan Enrollment Form
You can use this form to have your health insurance payments automatically deducted from your personal checking or savings account.
- Change of Status Form Spanish Language
You can use this Spanish form to let us know of any changes to your status, like address changes, name changes or adding people to your policy.
- Medical Treatment History Request Form
Did Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan decline to pay for your medical service because we thought it related to a pre-existing condition? Use this form to tell us the service was for a different condition.
- Healthy Blue Living℠ BCN Qualification Form
Fill out the Blue Care Network qualification form with your doctor to enroll in a Healthy Blue Living plan.
- Blue Care Network Member Billing Form
If you're a Blue Care Network member and you get a bill from a doctor or hospital you feel you shouldn’t have to pay, use this form to send us the bill.