Generic Drug FAQ
Who is this for?
If you’re wondering whether generic drugs are as good as brand-name medication, or you just want to learn more about them, you’ll find that information here.
- What’s the difference between generic and brand name drugs?
Find out more information about generic drugs and how they are similar and different to name brand drugs.
- Are the ingredients the same?
Find out how generic drugs are made and whether their dosage and strength is similar to name brand prescriptions.
- Who manufactures generic drugs?
Find out who makes the generic drugs that we offer through our prescription coverage.
- Do generic drugs work differently for children or older adults?
Get information about generic prescription drug safety for people of all ages.
- What are the advantages of using generic versus brand name medications?
Learn more about cost-saving and the other advantages of getting generic prescriptions.
- Do hospitals and doctors support the use of generic drugs?
Learn why medical professionals are okay with generic prescription drugs.
- For the latest news about generic drugs, to calculate cost savings and more, visit our award-winning website, theunadvertisedbrand.com.