For the Blues, 2012 was an important year:
- We made sure our company and customers will be ready for health reform changes.
- We strengthened our relationships with customers, doctors, hospitals and stakeholders.
- We stayed true to our 74-year mission to build a healthier Michigan.
Our company is moving forward with confidence, caring and commitment during this time of change in health care. If you’d like to read more about it, please download our 2012 Annual Report (PDF).
You can also review our 2012 financial information, which includes:
- A letter (PDF) from our Chief Financial Officer Mark Bartlett
- An Explanation of Accounting Principles (PDF)
- Our 2012 Consolidated Financial Statements (PDF)
If you'd like a printed copy of the 2012 annual report, please call 313-225-6668 or write to:
Corporate Communications — Mail Code 0245
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
600 E. Lafayette Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226-2998