How do I submit a claim?

Who is this for?

Learn how to submit claims as a UAW Trust retiree.

If you're a UAW retiree, this information will help you figure out how to submit claims. 

After you go to the doctor or pharmacy, someone in the office usually sends us a claim. A claim is how they ask us to pay for your health care.

But if you go somewhere that’s not in our network, they probably won't be able to submit claims to us. In that case, you'll have to pay the full cost of your doctor visit or prescription drug up front, and then ask us to pay you back.

All you need to do is fill out a claims form and send it to us with your receipt.