Who do I contact if there's a mistake with my invoice or payment?

Who is this for?

Learn who you should contact if you submit an invoice with the wrong information.

If you're a supplier and you submitted an incorrect invoice or received the wrong payment, this information will tell you who to contact.

Once you submit an invoice, you can't change it. You'll need to contact the accounts payable department to cancel it. Then you can submit a new one with the correct information.

If you received overpayment on a recent invoice, submit a paper credit memo for the overpaid amount to the accounts payable department. If you received underpayment, contact the accounts payable department with a copy of your invoice.

Incorrect sPro invoices or payments

Incorrect invoices or payments not related to sPro