Immunization pharmacies, also known as vaccine pharmacies, are what we call allied providers. You can use Provider Secured Services to get patient eligibility and for claims tracking.

You should fill out the Secured Access Application — Immunization Agreement (PDF) if:

  • You're already using Provider Secured Services and you need to add access for an employee
  • You skipped this section when you enrolled
  • Your pharmacy is only equipped to submit paper claims and you'd like to use our online claims submission