Track and share patient data for Blue Care Network and BCBSM Medicare Advantage, Individual and Group patients
What is Health e-Blue℠?
Health e-Blue is a clinical support tool that helps track the health of our members. It offers registered providers easy access to consistent and timely patient data like diagnosis closure, treatment opportunities and pharmacy information.
There are three separate Health e-Blue applications that you may access depending on your patient's health insurance coverage:
- BCN Health e-Blue (Medicare Advantage, Individual and Group)
- BCBSM Medicare Advantage Health e-Blue
- BCBSM Health e-Blue (Individual and Group)
Who can sign up?
The following providers can sign up to use BCN Health e-Blue:
- Blue Care Network-contracted primary care physicians and medical care group administrators
- Providers from these specialties can sign up to use BCBSM Medicare Advantage Health e-Blue and BCBSM Health e-Blue:
- Adult medicine
- Family medicine
- Family practice
- General practice
- Geriatric medicine
- Health clinic practice
- Internal medicine
- Nurse practitioner
- Obstetrics and gynecology (BCBSM Medicare Advantage Health e-Blue)
- Pediatrics (BCBSM Health e-Blue)
- Physician assistant
How do I sign up?
Sign up for a Health e-Blue application through Provider Secured Services.
- If you already have an account and you’d like to get access to the Health e-Blue tool, please fill out a Provider Secured Services application.
- If your office has an account but you need a login ID, please fill out a Provider Secured Services application.
- If no one in your office has access to Provider Secured Services or Health e-Blue, fill out both the Provider Secured Services application and the Use and Protection Agreement (PDF) and return it to the address on the form.
- If you already have an account, you can add or remove Provider Secured Services ID access with the users in your group. To do this, fill out the Authorization to Add or Remove Health e-Blue Access to Blue Care Network or Medicare Advantage PPO information (PDF) and fax it to the number on the form.
This documentation ensures that our members' protected health information is shared only with the appropriate health care providers.
All fields must be completed on the application and the agreement. Otherwise, the forms will be returned.
If you need assistance with Health e-Blue, please contact your provider consultant.