How can I find out if my doctor is in the Blues network?
Who is this for?
If you're new to Medicare Plus BlueSM PPO, learn how to make sure your doctor is in your network.
When you become eligible for Medicare, you have to make a lot of choices. Hopefully, changing your doctor won't have to be one of them.
Our Medicare Advantage PPO network gives you the freedom to see any doctor who accepts Original Medicare. But you'll have lower costs if you stay in the Medicare Plus Blue PPO network, so it's a good idea to make sure your doctor is in your network.
The easiest way to do that is to ask. If your doctor doesn’t know, contact us and we can help.
You can also find out online with our Find a Doctor tool.
- Click I want to find a doctor or hospital by name.
- Enter your ZIP code and the name of your doctor.
- Click Plans Accepted on the right side of the page.
- Click See More to open the full list of plans.
- If you see Medicare Plus Blue PPO, your doctor is in your network.