Helping you improve and maintain your health is our ultimate goal. That's why we offer numerous additional programs that help you manage your health through BlueHealthConnection®.
Living healthy isn't always easy, but our personal wellness programs can help. They include:
- Wellness coaching sessions designed to help you increase fitness, manage stress, improve stress and more.
- Quit the Nic is a telephone-based program that helps eligible members stop smoking.
- Elective surgery counseling, digital health coaching, physician health screenings and our health advocate program are designed to give you personalized support as you make important health care decisions.
Research shows that healthy, happy employees are more productive. Our worksite wellness programs include:
- Worksite health screenings bring the doctor right to your door. Employees can get immediate test results for cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure and BMI.
- Health education classes are available to inform employees about back care, cancer, heart disease, diabetes and more.
- Wellness consulting helps foster a culture of healthy living by tailoring a worksite program that meet employer needs.