Are there online health resources I can access?
Who is this for?
If you are ready to get healthy and stay healthy, this information can help you learn about the tools we offer through BlueHealthConnection®.
We want you to get healthy and stay healthy. That’s why we’ve developed online programs that can help you make informed decisions or provide tools on how to live with an illness. Ultimately, our programs are designed with you in mind so you can take charge of your health care needs.
This online service offers a variety of tools and resources including:
- Health assessments that help you target problem areas and set health goals
- A 24-hour nurse line to answer questions about chronic conditions, upcoming surgeries and non-emergency health concerns
- Chronic condition management, so you can learn how to lower your health care costs and improve quality of life
- Case management to help you navigate through major health events
- Wellness programs that can help you quit smoking, lose weight, eat better and live healthier
- And much more
If BlueHealthConnection is a benefit of your plan, these resources are available by logging in to your account at bcbsm.com.