You can use this form when you want to ask BCBSM to update or make changes to the records we maintain. To make changes to your medical records, you may want to reach out to your doctor.

What you’ll need:

  • Your subscriber ID card, also known as enrollee ID card
  • A printer to print the form
  • An envelope and postage to mail the form, or a fax machine. Each form includes instructions, a mailing address and a fax number.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Request to Amend Protected Health Information (PDF)