Traveling outside of the U.S.?

Because you’re insured through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, you have access to Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core

If you have to pay for medical services while out of the country, they have a claim form available you can use to ask for reimbursement for medical expenses you paid for while out of the country.

You'll need your subscriber ID card, formerly known as the enrollee ID, to log in to the site.

Follow these instructions to log in and get the International Claim Form:

  1. Enter the first three letters from your subscriber ID card
  2. Select Go
  3. On the next page, select Claim Forms
  4. Choose the appropriate international claim form