Small Group Options
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network have solutions for small groups. For organizations with up to 50 employees, we have plans to fit your employees' needs and your organization's budget.
Our group plans are simple, easy to understand and meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act. All essential health benefits are included:
- Ambulatory patient services
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including dental and vision
We also added more cost-saving options. Need help figuring out your group size or full-time equivalent employees? See "How do I know if my business is a small or large group?" Have other questions? Contact us.