Large Group Options
Is your health insurance company ahead of the curve?
Large companies in Michigan have typically provided generous health benefits. But balancing today's budget with tradition isn't easy. The Affordable Care Act may feel like another curve ball coming at you.
That's why you need a health insurance company that's ahead of the curve: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan. We've been through decades of changes to health care. We have knowledge of the past, the experience to guide you now, and the vision to keep improving the future.
One size doesn't fit all.
As the largest insurer in Michigan, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network understand the unique needs of companies like yours. Prepackaged options might be right for some businesses. You need health insurance designed for your company. We can provide your employees with complete health coverage that includes:
- Medical plans: Choose from traditional plans, wellness plans or plans that pair with a health spending account.
- Prescription drug coverage: Our plans feature management programs that reduce costs.
- Dental plans: Select from a variety of network sizes, deductibles and copay levels.
- Vision plans: We partner with VSP® Vision Care and Essential Vision, a Michigan-based company, to bring you both convenience and savings.
There are a few things that come with all our plans:
- An average savings of 20 percent on Michigan claims.
- Access to the largest global network of doctors, hospitals and health care professionals.
Want to know more? Contact us. Need help figuring out your group size or full-time equivalent employees? See "How do I know if my business is a small or large group?"