Tools for Communicating with Your Members
Who is this for?
If you’d like to keep your employees educated about their health care, use these materials to reach out to them.
Offering employer-sponsored health insurance is a big plus—and a big expense. The more you communicate with your employees about their benefits, the more likely you are to reduce costs. These resources will help you keep employees updated, educated about their benefits, and even get healthier.
BluesMarketplace℠ - Customer Edition
This is our free e-newsletter for employers who sponsor health care plans for their employees. It features the latest news about benefits, products and programs you can pass along to employees. Just log in to Group Secured Services and look for the link in the left-hand column under Group Secured Resources. Then you can:
- Subscribe to BluesMarketplace—Customer Edition
- Browse past issues of BluesMarketplace—Customer Edition
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Traditional/PPO)
Group materials for dependents through age 26
Employees who have young adults up to age 26 as dependents on their insurance need to let us know whether they still want their dependents on their insurance, and whether they’re eligible.
If you're a national group employer, read this letter (PDF) for more information.
Blue Care Network (HMO)
These publications will help your employees learn more about their health insurance benefits through Blue Care Network. You can print or save any of them.
You can also order printed documents. Just complete our Group Fax on Demand form (PDF) and fax it to the number listed.
- About coordination of benefits (PDF)
- Behavioral health coverage (PDF)
- BlueHealthConnection® for Blue Care Network (PDF)
- Coordinating Blue Care Network health coverage with your car or motorcycle insurance (PDF)
- Health care coverage that travels (PDF)
- Generic drugs save you money (PDF)
- How to take your health assessment (PDF)
- Outpatient rehabilitation (PDF)
- Understanding emergency care coverage and procedures (PDF)
- Understanding the referral process (PDF)
- What if I need durable medical equipment or diabetic supplies? (PDF)
- Woman's Choice program (PDF)
- Understanding your Blue Care Network drug benefit (PDF)
- Your primary care physician (PDF)