Traditional Care Network

If you choose a Traditional Care Network plan, you'll have access to the largest national network of doctors and hospitals. This gives you more flexibility when you choose your doctor. You'll pay less when you stay in-network. 

 

Available locations

All states. Available to Medicare and non-Medicare eligible Trust members.

Select a primary care physician to schedule:

  • Regular checkups
  • Health care screenings
  • Treatment for illness or injury
  • Treatment for chronic conditions like asthma and diabetes

Save money with Blue Cross discounts

Want great discounts on healthy products and services? You can get them through Blue365®. Find out about the big bargains available.

 

 

2018 Plan overview

Monthly contribution Individual: $17


Family: $34

Deductible In network

Individual: $400

Family: $675

 

Out of network

Individual: $1,000

Family: $1,700

Coinsurance In network

10%

 

Out of network

30%

Out-of-pocket maximum In network

Individual: $800

Family: $1,475

 

Out of network

Individual: $3,000

Family: $5,550
 

Includes coinsurance and deductible

Office visits Primary care and specialist

After you meet your Part B deductible, Medicare covers 80%. You pay the remaining 20%.

Urgent care

$50 in network. Not covered out of network.

Emergency room

$125 per visit

SilverSneakers

Not available

 

 

Plan documents

 

For 2017

 

For 2016

 

 

Need help?

home icon
Retiree Health Care Connect
Call 1-866-637-7555
TTY users call 711
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday
 
 
home icon
Current members
Call 1-877-832-2829
TTY users call 711
8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Monday through Friday
 
 

 

 

Doctors and health providers

Use our online search tool to find a doctor or hospital who works with your plan.

You can search by name, location, specialty and more. You can even read reviews from other patients.

Confused about your explanation of benefits?

Find out more about how your explanation of benefits statements work and how you can view them online.