Billing and Invoicing
As a supplier to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan or Blue Care Network, you have a couple of options for billing and invoicing. You'll also have access to eSettlements. This tool pulls information directly from your existing purchase orders to create invoices so you save time and reduce mistakes.
Frequently asked questions
- What are my choices for submitting an invoice?
Most of our suppliers use eSettlements to submit invoices since it's faster and minimizes mistakes. Learn more about your options and some other things you should know about submitting invoices.
- Who do I contact if there's a mistake with my invoice or payment?
If you're a supplier and you submitted an incorrect invoice or received the wrong amount for your payment, this information will tell you who to contact.
- How does the prompt payment discount work?
If you offer a prompt payment discount to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan or Blue Care Network, this will tell you how to figure out the terms and schedule of the discount.
- What is eSettlements?
Learn what eSettlements is and how our suppliers can use this online tool to manage their billing and invoicing.
- How do I create an invoice in eSettlements?
Find out how to create an invoice using a purchase order in eSettlements.
- How do I review an invoice or check the status of my payment?
If you're a supplier, find out how to review an invoice or check the status of a payment in eSettlements.
- How do I create a PDF copy of purchase orders?
As a supplier, you might need to make one of your purchase orders into a PDF. eSettlements can help you do that.
- How do I change my password?
If you need to change your eSettlements password, you can find step-by-step instructions here.
- How do I accept my agreement?
Learn how to accept your supplier agreement in your eSettlements account.
- How do I create additional users or change administrators?
Find out how to add users or change administrators on your eSettlements account.
- What are some tips if eSettlements isn't working right?
If you're having trouble with your eSettlements account, try some of these tips before you contact us for help.