If you're part of a PGIP Physician Organization, please visit the PGIP Collaboration Site to access full initiative plans and executive summaries for the 2016 initiatives listed below.
If you're not participating in PGIP, visit valuepartnerships.com for information on the initiatives listed below.
For all other inquiries, please contact us.
Clinical information technology-focused initiatives
- Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances (v2.0 Electronic Prescribing) - new 2016
- Health Information Exchange - formerly Admissions, Discharge and Transfer Initiative
- Patient Portal*
- Patient Registry*
Core clinical process-focused initiatives
- Coordination of Care*
- Extended Access*
- Individual Care Management*
- Integrating Behavioral Health into General Medicine Care
- Linkage to Community Services*
- Patient Provider Partnership*
- Performance Reporting*
- PGIP Clinical Quality Initiative - formerly Evidence-Based Care Tracking Initiative
- Preventive Services*
- Self-Management Support*
- Specialist Referral Process*
- Test Tracking and Follow-Up*
- Radiology Management
- Resource Stewardship Initiative - new 2016
Organized Systems of Care initiatives
- Integrated Patient Registry
- Integrated Performance Measurement
- Processes of Care
- Patient Experience of Care
* These initiatives relate to the Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
Current list of Participating Physician Organizations
Looking for past copies of the Value Partnerships Update newsletter? Go to: Value Partnerships Update newsletter archive