Track and Share Blue Care Network Patient Data and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Medicare Advantage Patient Data
What is Health e-Blue℠?
Health e-Blue is a clinical support tool that helps track the health of our members. It offers registered MA providers easy access to consistent and timely patient data like health registry, utilization and pharmacy information.
Who can sign up?
The following providers can sign up to access the tool:
- Blue Care Network-contracted primary care physicians and medical care group administrators
- BCBSM Medicare Advantage PPO providers from the following specialties:
- Adult medicine
- Family medicine
- Family practice
- General practice
- Geriatric medicine
- Health clinic practice
- Internal medicine
- Nurse practitioner
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Physician assistant
How do I sign up?
To access Health e-Blue:
- Because Health e-Blue is a Web-based tool, it is available through Provider Secured Services.
- Providers who are eligible to use Health e-Blue must complete both the Health e-Blue Application and the Use and Protection Agreement (PDF) and return it to the address on the form.
This documentation will ensure that our Medicare Advantage members' protected health information is shared only with the appropriate health care providers.
Note: If you have current Health e-Blue access through Blue Care Network, you do not have to complete another Health e-Blue Application and Use and Protection Agreement to access BCBSM's Health e-Blue tool.
All fields must be completed on the application and the agreement. Otherwise, the forms will be returned.
If you need assistance with the application, please contact your provider consultant.