Track and Share Blue Care Network Patient Data and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Medicare Advantage Patient Data
What is Health e-Blue℠?
Health e-Blue is a clinical support tool that helps track the health of our members. It offers registered MA providers easy access to consistent and timely patient data like health registry, utilization and pharmacy information.
Who can sign up?
The following providers can sign up to access the tool:
- Blue Care Network-contracted primary care physicians and medical care group administrators
- BCBSM Medicare Advantage PPO providers from the following specialties:
- Adult medicine
- Family medicine
- Family practice
- General practice
- Geriatric medicine
- Health clinic practice
- Internal medicine
- Nurse practitioner
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Physician assistant
How to sign up
Because Health e-Blue is a Web-based tool, it’s available through Provider Secured Services. Here’s how to access it.
- If you already have an account and you’d like to get access to the Health e-Blue tool, please fill out a Provider Secured Services application.
- If your office has an account but you need a login ID, please fill out a Provider Secured Services application.
- If no one in your office has access to Provider Secured Services or Health e-Blue, you need to fill out both the Provider Secured Services application and the Use and Protection Agreement (PDF) and return it to the address on the form.
- If you already have an account, you can add or remove Provider Secured Services ID access with the users in your group. To do this, fill out the Authorization to Add or Remove Health e-Blue Access to Blue Care Network or Medicare Advantage PPO information (PDF) and fax it to the number on the form.
This documentation will ensure that our members' protected health information is shared only with the appropriate health care providers.
All fields must be completed on the application and the agreement. Otherwise, the forms will be returned.
If you need assistance with the application, please contact your provider consultant.