Secured Services Requirements
Provider Secured Services is a free service for physicians and facilities that participate with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Blue Care Network and Michigan Medicaid. Nonparticipating physicians and facilities can also use it as long as they enroll with us.
If your office needs to enroll with the Blues, you can register on our provider enrollment page.
Your computer must meet these requirements to access Provider Secured Services:
- Processor: 1 GHz minimum, for optimal response time
- Memory (RAM): Windows 2000 and Windows XP — 256 MB of RAM or more is recommended; 128 MB minimum
- Hard disk: 10 MB free disk space (more if running other applications, like e-mail)
- Connection: T-1, DSL or cable modem connection recommended. Dial up to Internet connection will reduce response times.
You must have one of the following:
- Windows 2000 Professional*
- Windows XP Home or Professional*
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or greater
* Other operating systems may work but are not supported by our help desk
You must have 128-bit encryption in:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or greater.
Questions? We can help!
If you're having trouble signing in or using Provider Secured Services, please call our help desk at 1-877-258-3932. The help line is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.