Secured Services Requirements
Provider Secured Services is a free service for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network and Michigan Medicaid-participating physicians and facilities. If you do not participate with at least one Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Blue Care Network or Michigan Medicaid program, you may have access to limited features for a $300 annual fee.
Your computer must meet these requirements to access Provider Secured Services:
- Processor: 1 GHz minimum, for optimal response time
- Memory (RAM): Windows 2000 and Windows XP — 256 MB of RAM or more is recommended; 128 MB minimum
- Hard disk: 10 MB free disk space (more if running other applications, like e-mail)
- Connection: T-1, DSL or cable modem connection recommended. Dial up to Internet connection will reduce response times.
You must have one of the following:
- Windows 2000 Professional*
- Windows XP Home or Professional*
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or greater
* Other operating systems may work but are not supported by our help desk
You must have 128-bit encryption in:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or greater.
Questions? We can help!
If you're having trouble signing in or using Provider Secured Services, please call our help desk at 1-877-258-3932. The help line is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.