Facilities submit claims using the UB form or as 837 institutional electronic transactions. They are buildings or institutions where health care services are provided. The facility can be independent or affiliated with a hospital.

You need to be enrolled with us first to use Provider Secured Services, even if you don't participate with Blue Cross.

Our facility enrollment forms have a section on them for signing up for Provider Secured Services, where you can also list staff members who need access and what they can access. Not enrolled? Get started here.

Not all of the resources available in Provider Secured Services are listed on the enrollment form.

You should fill out the Facility Secured Access Application if:

  • You need to add access for a staff member
  • You skipped the Provider Secured Services section on the enrollment form
  • A doctor practicing in your facility needs access to Health e-Blue or medical drug prior authorization

Facility Secured Access Application (PDF)

If your facility has never used Provider Secured Services, you'll also need to fill out the Use and Protection Agreement (PDF)