How do I get access to Provider Secured Services?
Who is this for?
If you want access to our online resources for providers, this gives you the forms and helpful info you need.
Provider Secured Services is a secure site on bcbsm.com that gives you patient information and the resources you need to do business with us. Depending on the kind of provider or facility you are, you can:
- Get patient eligibility, benefits and claims status using web-DENIS
- Sign up for EFT for direct deposit of claims payments, and view online vouchers
- Get medical drug prior authorization if you're a doctor practicing in an office or hospital
- Use Health e-Blue℠ to generate reports about patient health; primary care physicians can also use it to fill out Healthy Blue Living℠ HMO qualification forms
Look for your provider type below to get started. We ask that you fax your forms to us; you'll find the fax number on the application. We'll email the information you need to log in.
Michigan providers and facilities: How to get access
Providers and facilities outside Michigan: How to get access
If you're outside Michigan, your access to Provider Secured Services depends on:
- If you only get payment from us for Medicare crossover claims
- The kind of provider you are
Learn more and get the instructions and forms you need below.