How to sign up for Provider Secured Services
It's easy to sign up
To use Provider Secured Services, you must meet some basic requirements. If you do, please choose your provider type below to learn how to get a user ID and password.
Does your organization have user IDs assigned to employees who no longer work there? If so, you can save time by reusing those IDs instead of requesting new ones. Find out how to reassign old user IDs.
Register for Provider Secured Services
Note: Out-of-State providers and facilities qualify for Provider Secured Services if they receive payments from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan for Medicare crossover claims. Go to our online voucher help page for more information.
Solutions available through Provider Secured Services
Use the links below to discover what tools are accessible through Provider Secured Services. Depending on your provider type, these tools may be available to make your job easier.
- Health e-Blue℠ for Blue Care Network and BCBSM Medicare Advantage, Individual and Group Patients
- web-DENIS for eligibility and benefits information, claims status, fee schedules, provider publications and other resources
- Electronic claims for paper claim submitters
- Online payments and electronic vouchers
- Medical drug prior authorization: physicians can make an online request for prior authorization of specialty drugs.
Questions? We can help!
If you're having trouble signing in or using Provider Secured Services, please call our help desk at 1-877-258-3932. The help line is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.