What do you get when you enroll in Medicare Plus Blue PPO? The confidence that comes with affordable, all-in-one coverage that is simple to understand. You also get value for your health care dollar with coverage that includes vision, dental, hearing and fitness benefits — more than Original Medicare!
You can choose from four plan options that feature no referrals, Part D prescription drug coverage and the freedom to choose any doctor or hospital that accepts Original Medicare.
With Medicare Plus Blue PPO, you get the coverage you want from the company you trust.
You'll like our plan:
- Lower out-of-pocket costs when you receive services from a doctor or hospital in our network
- Out-of-pocket maximums help limit your annual expense
- One ID card for health, drug and preventive dental coverage
- Available statewide
- No referrals needed to see specialists
- Worldwide emergency care coverage
- Virtually no paperwork
You'll like our benefits*:
- Over-the-counter bathroom safety bars
- Vision benefits
- Hearing benefits
- Fitness benefits
- Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
- Preventive dental services
- Preventive tests and physicals
- Office visits
- Outpatient surgery and services
- Lab and radiology services
- Home health care
- Chiropractic services
- Prostate cancer screening exams
- Ambulance services
View a chart with premiums by county for more information.
In addition to our medical and prescription drug plans, Medicare Plus Blue PPO offers members a variety of programs designed to promote good health, safety and savings.
Choose from four Medicare Plus Blue PPO plans
- Medicare Plus BlueSM PPO Essential — Our most cost-effective PPO plan.
- Medicare Plus BlueSM PPO Vitality — Our most fundamental PPO plan.
- Medicare Plus BlueSM PPO Signature — Our most popular PPO plan.
- Medicare Plus BlueSM PPO Assure — Our most comprehensive PPO plan.
* Limits and copays apply. Refer to the Summary of Benefits for additional information.
Your plan provider is required to notify the plan or arrange for prior authorization or certification in all applicable instances including: Inpatient Admission notification, High-Tech Radiology prior authorization, and Skilled Nursing, Long Term Acute Care, and Inpatient Rehabilitation prior certification. If a claim is denied, you will not be held responsible for the charge if the denial is due to a lack of prior notification, authorization, or certification.
Contact your Blues contracted agent
Contact your Blues contracted agent or an independent agent licensed to sell Blues Medicare Advantage plans, or call us for more information:
- TTY 711
Representatives are available 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday, Feb. 15 through Sept. 30; 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time, with weekend hours Oct. 1 through Feb. 14.
If you're turning 65 or qualify for Medicare under special circumstances, you don't have to wait for Medicare's annual enrollment period, from Oct. 15 through Dec. 7. Call the Member Services number above for more information.
You may be able to get Extra Help to pay for your prescription drug premiums and costs. To see if you qualify for Extra Help, call:
- 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users call 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- The Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. TTY users call 1-800-325-0778; or
- Your state Medicaid Office.