Who is BCN 65SM best for?
Who is this for?
If you're considering BCN 65, this explains who can buy this plan. It will also help you understand if it's a good fit for you.
BCN 65 is for individuals who:
- Are age 65 or older.
- Are enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B.
- Live in one of these 70 Michigan counties.
- Want more predictable health expenses. You pay a set monthly premium. Your plan covers almost all your Medicare out-of-pocket costs, like deductibles and coinsurance.
- Like having a primary care physician who coordinates your care in our network.
- Want hospital coverage that continues beyond Medicare limits.
- Want coverage for care when traveling outside of Michigan in the U.S. through the BlueCard℠ program.
- Have Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage from another source, like a Prescription Blue℠ PDP plan.