Other Medicare Options
If Medicare Advantage plans aren't right for you, there are other options. We offer plans that work with Original Medicare to pay for some of your out-of-pocket costs. If you’re thinking about applying for one of these plans, it’s important to understand how they work. Did you know prescription drug coverage isn’t included in Medigap plans? Or that there is a special enrollment period for some plans that means you’ll be guaranteed to get coverage? Learn more about these and other topics that are specific to these plans.
- What is the Michigan Medigap Subsidy?
Find out if you qualify for a Michigan Medigap Subsidy and how to apply.
- What's Medigap, or medicare supplement coverage?
Learn more about how Medigap and Medicare supplement insurance plas work, and whether it's right for you.
- Do I need drug coverage with my Medicare supplement plan?
Make sure you're covered at the pharmacy by learning about Medicare supplement plans and prescription drug coverage.
- What will a MyBlue Medigap plan cost?
Learn how the monthly premiums for MyBlue Medigap are calculated, and what you can expect to pay each month.
- How do I apply for MyBlue Medigap?
Are you ready to sign up for MyBlue Medigap? Follow these steps to get started.
- How do I change or cancel my Medicare supplement plan?
If you need to make a change in your coverage or cancel your Medicare supplement plan, these resources may help you.
- When should I apply for MyBlue Medigap?
Learn more about open enrollment and deadlines for this Medicare supplement insurance plan.
- What's Medicare supplement special enrollment?
Learn whether you're eligible for a guaranteed issue period and what that means.
- What's BCN 65?
Find out how this plan works and how it compares to other Michigan Medicare plans.
- Who is this plan best for?
See a list of features that will help you decide if BCN 65 is right for you.
- What will this plan cost me each month?
Learn what your monthly premium will be for BCN 65.
- What’s my copay?
Get more information about what to expect to pay when you visit a doctor, specialist or hospital.
- Will I have health care coverage when I travel?
Find out how your BCN 65 coverage lets you travel with peace of mind.
- Are prescription drugs covered?
Find out what pharmacy benefits are available with BCN 65.
- How can I apply?
Are you interested in signing up for BCN 65? Get started here.