Other Medicare Options
If Medicare Advantage plans aren't right for you, there are other options. We offer plans that work with Original Medicare to pay for some of your out-of-pocket costs. If you’re thinking about applying for one of these plans, it’s important to understand how they work. Did you know prescription drug coverage isn’t included in Medigap plans? Or that there is a special enrollment period for some plans that means you’ll be guaranteed to get coverage? Learn more about these and other topics that are specific to these plans.
- What's Medigap coverage?
Learn more about how Medicare supplement insurance works and whether it's right for you.
- What do MyBlue Medigap plans cover?
Find out what benefits are available with our Medicare supplement insurance plan.
- Do I need drug coverage with my Medigap plan?
Make sure you're covered at the pharmacy by learning about Medigap plans and prescription drug coverage.
- What will a MyBlue Medigap plan cost me?
Learn how the monthly premiums for MyBlue Medigap are calculated, and what you can expect to pay each month.
- How do I apply for MyBlue Medigap?
Are you ready to sign up for MyBlue Medigap? Follow these steps to get started.
- How do I change or cancel my Medigap plan?
If you need to make a change in your coverage or cancel your plan, these resources may help you.
- When should I apply for MyBlue Medigap?
Find out what dates are important when you sign up for this Medicare supplement insurance.
- What is a special enrollment period?
Learn whether you're eligible for a guaranteed issue period and what that means.
- Am I eligible for Legacy Medigap?
Find out who can sign up for this Medicare supplemental insurance plan and whether it may work for you.
- What does Legacy Medigap cover?
Learn more about the benefits available with Legacy Medigap, including preventive services and prescription drug coverage.
- How do I apply for Legacy Medigap?
Are you ready to sign up for Legacy Medigap? Follow these steps to get started.
- How do I change my Legacy Medigap policy?
Find out what to do if you need to cancel or change your Medicare supplemental insurance coverage.
- What's BCN 65?
Find out how this plan works and how it compares to other Michigan Medicare plans.
- Who is this plan best for?
See a list of features that will help you decide if BCN 65 is right for you.
- What will this plan cost me each month?
Learn what your monthly premium will be for BCN 65.
- What’s my copay?
Get more information about what to expect to pay when you visit a doctor, specialist or hospital.
- Will I have health care coverage when I travel?
Find out how your BCN 65 coverage lets you travel with peace of mind.
- Are prescription drugs covered?
Find out what pharmacy benefits are available with BCN 65.
- How can I apply?
Are you interested in signing up for BCN 65? Get started here.