What is the MyBlueSM Concierge program?
Who is this for?
If you're a BCN AdvantageSM member, this information will tell you about the concierge program that comes with your plan.
Navigating your health plan can be tricky. You might feel like you need a personal assistant just to make sense of it all.
The good news? You already have one.
Your BCN Advantage HMO-POS or HMO plan comes with a concierge program that helps you learn more about your plan’s benefits and how to use them.
When you have one of these plans, you’ll have a dedicated concierge who will call you to introduce you to your plan.
They’ll tell you about benefits you might not know about, including:
- Your dental and vision coverage, and an option to buy more coverage if you’d like it.
- Preventive services at no additional cost.
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments for some plans.
- BlueCard® and Silver Sneakers®, if your plan has them.
They’ll also help you with things like:
- Making doctor appointments.
- Connecting with a customer service agent when you have a coverage or claim issue.
- Getting in touch with our care management team if you have a chronic condition.
- Learning what preventive measures you can take to maintain and improve your health.