BCN AdvantageSM HMO-POS and HMO
When you have a Medicare Advantage plan through Blue Care Network, you’re getting coordinated health care at an affordable price. Our HMO-POS and HMO plans work a little differently than our PPO plans. Here you'll find answers to questions you might have about your plan, like how to get out-of-network care and how to find a doctor in your network. We also tell you about the special features these plans offer, like a plan concierge and a program that rewards you for staying on top of your health.
Frequently asked questions
- What special rewards do I receive as a BCN AdvantageSM member?
BCN Advantage members get rewarded for taking steps to stay healthy. Learn more about Blue Advantage Rewards here.
- What is the MyBlueSM concierge program?
If you have BCN Advantage HMO-POS or HMO coverage, you might be able to get help managing your health plan. Find out how our concierge program works.
- How can I get extra dental, vision and hearing coverage with my plan?
Get information about which dental, vision and hearing benefits are covered with BCN Advantage plans.
- Are out-of-network benefits covered?
Find out what services are covered by BCN Advantage when you get out-of-network care.
- What's the difference between HMO and HMO-POS plans?
These plans offer similar benefits, but they work a little differently. Learn more about HMO and HMO-POS plans to see which one is best for you.
- What if the doctor I'm seeing isn't in the BCN Advantage network?
If you're enrolled in a BCN Advantage plan, you'll need to choose a doctor in your network. Learn more about what to do here.
- Where can I learn more about my BCN Advantage group plan?
If you get BCN Advantage HMO-POS coverage through your employer, these resources can help you understand Medicare.
- How do HMO referrals work in a BCN Advantage plan?
With BCN Advantage, you'll need to get a referral from your primary care physician when you see specialists. Find out more here.