How do I register for an account on bcbsm.com?
Who is this for?
If you’ve recently enrolled in a Medicare plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan or Blue Care Network, this article will help you sign up for an online member account.
So you’ve signed up for a Medicare plan. Now what? If you’re interested in making the most of your coverage, you should think about registering for an online account on bcbsm.com.
Why should I register for an online account?
It’s easier than ever to manage your Medicare health insurance information when you have an account on bcbsm.com. It only takes a few minutes to sign up, and once you’re registered, you’ll be able to:
- Look up what services are covered by your plan
- See your claims history
- Choose or change your primary care physician
- Take your health assessment
Do you have a smartphone or tablet? You’ll be able to do almost everything you can do on the website on your device.
What do I need to sign up?
You should expect to spend about 10 minutes registering for your account on bcbsm.com. And here’s what you’ll need before you get started:
- Your Blues ID card – you might also see this referred to as your enrollee ID card
- Your first and last name and birth date
- The last name and contract number, or enrollee number, for the plan’s enrollee
Because your security and privacy is important, we’ll ask you some questions to verify your identity. And once you’ve answered those questions, you’ll need to create a username and password.
If you have trouble registering for your account, call the customer service number on the back of your Blues ID card.