We want to make sure you’re getting the most out of your benefits. Here’s where you’ll find answers to important questions like how to find a doctor in your network and how to get health care when you’re traveling.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I find a doctor or hospital in my network?
Are you looking for a doctor, hospital or other provider in your Medicare network? Use these tips.
- How should I prepare for my first doctor's appointment?
This information will help you know what to bring when you visit your Medicare doctor, for the first time or any time.
- What do I need for my first trip to the pharmacy as a Medicare customer?
Will you be visiting a pharmacy for the first time with your Medicare coverage? Read these tips before you go.
- How can I get care when traveling?
Learn how your Michigan Medicare Advantage or Medigap plan covers you if you're traveling and need a doctor.
- How can I choose a primary care physician for my HMO plan?
Do you have an HMO Medicare plan? Learn what you'll need to do to choose your primary care physician.
- How do I purchase durable medical equipment?
If you need durable medical equipment, this article can help you understand whether your Medicare plan covers it, and where you can go to rent or buy it.
- What is a Blue Distinction Center?
Do you need a hip replacement, cardiac care, or other treatment for a condition? Learn about centers that have earned a special designation to provide specialty care.
- Does my plan cover preventive care?
Find out what kinds of preventive services are covered by our Michigan Medicare Advantage plans.
- Are flu shots covered by my Medicare plan?
Getting a flu shot is important. Here's how to know if your Michigan Medicare plan covers it.
- What is chronic condition management?
If you have COPD, depression, or need help with your heart or kidney health, we have programs that can help.
- How can I get mental health coverage?
Do you need to see a mental health specialist? Here's what to do if you have one of our Medicare plans.
- What's the difference between inpatient and outpatient care?
Learn more about the differences between inpatient and outpatient care, and how to find out what your Michigan Medicare plan covers.
- How can I get help with transportation to my doctor's office?
Do you need help getting to and from the doctor? Learn more about what your plan offers.
- How do I find out what my plan covers?
Each Medicare plan offers a unique combination of coverage and cost. Find out where to see what your plan covers.
- What's the best way to purchase diabetic supplies?
If you have diabetes, your Medicare plan may help you pay for supplies. Learn more here.