How do I check the status of my Medicare claim?
Who is this for?
If you recently submitted a claim, this information will tell you how to check on its status.
After you submit a claim, you'll probably want to know whether it's been approved or if you need to get us more information.
There are two ways you can check on the status of your claim.
2. Once you’re logged in, click on the “Claims” tab in the blue bar at the top of the page.
Over the phone
1. Before you call, make sure you have the following information:
- Your enrollee ID number. This can be found on the front of your Blues ID card.
- Your daytime phone number.
- The name of the doctor or specialist you saw for this claim.
- The date you received the service you’re filing a claim about.
2. Call the number on the back of your Blues ID card. If you don’t have your ID card handy, you can find the right number on our Contact Us page.