LifeSecure: Long-term Care Insurance
We know you can never predict what the future will hold in regard to your health. At any time, you may find yourself facing a chronic illness like Alzheimer's or a life-changing disability that could make simple tasks a challenge.
If so, you’ll likely need help with basic daily activities, like bathing, dressing and using the bathroom. You might need skilled care from therapists and nurses. Those care needs could last for months or even years.
How will you pay for long-term care?
Your out-of-pocket costs for that type of care could add up quickly. Programs like Medicare pay for little or no long-term care expenses and you have to be impoverished to qualify for Medicaid coverage.
A long-term care insurance policy might be a good option to cover those costs.
LifeSecure Insurance Company offers long-term care insurance that pays for assistance with daily life activities, rather than medical care that would be covered by your health plan.
Long-term care plans offer solutions
LifeSecure’s long-term care plans are flexible, simple and affordable. You get:
- Choices of coverage levels and premiums that work within your budget.
- Coverage for home care, assisted living or nursing facilities.
- Care advisor services and spouse or domestic partner discounts.
- A flexible benefit that allows some of your money to be used for informal care from family members or other needs like putting in a wheelchair ramp or safety railings.
- Optional benefits so you can customize coverage to your needs.
Want to know more?
If you’d like to learn more about LifeSecure's long-term care insurance or to get an instant quote, visit LifeSecure's website.
This is a solicitation of long-term care insurance.
Sources: 1 Long-Term Care Financing: Policy Options for the Future, Georgetown University, LTC Financing Project; Feder, Komisar, Friedman, June 2007 2 Genworth Financial 2010 Cost of Care Survey, April 2011