Our Case Management Programs
Our Certified Case Managers focus on:
- Making sure patients get the right level of care.
- Finding low-cost alternatives for services.
- Improving patient health.
- Coordinating care and treatment plans.
- Educating patients and their families about treatment options.
We offer programs and resources for:
- High-risk pregnancy: If you're experiencing complications with a pregnancy, this program can help you to a full-term delivery while minimizing the risks to you and your baby.
- Neonatal care: Our case managers monitor premature infants admitted to a neonatal intensive care unit and work with parents for up to one year following the baby's discharge from the hospital.
- Organ transplant: Our case managers work closely with your doctor, your specialists and you. Together, you'll identify appropriate transplant centers of excellence and coordinate the services you'll need before and after the transplant.
- Oncology: Our case managers assist with your treatment plan and offer procedures that may help minimize side effects.
- Emergency room intervention: If you use the emergency room frequently, our nurses will call you. Together, you’ll review the reasons for your emergency care and talk about when you should visit other care settings, like urgent care or your family doctor.
- Serious illness: Our case managers work with you and your doctors to coordinate all care and services necessary.
To talk to one of our case managers or to get more information about our programs, you can contact us at 1-800-845-5982.