Health assessment FAQ
Who is this for?
If you’re a Blues member, this information will help you understand more about how to take your health assessment. Select a question from the list below to learn more.
- What is a health assessment?
Our online health assessment teaches you about health risks and helps you manage your health.
- How do I know if I have to take the health assessment?
Learn how to find out if you need to take a health assessment as part of your Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan or Blue Care Network plan.
- How do I complete my health assessment?
This information can help members learn how to fill out and submit our online health assessment.
- Can my spouse and I use the same account?
Learn whether spouses can use the same account to take our online health assessment.
- What if I can't open the health assessment?
Find out what to do when you can't open our online health assessment.
- How long does the health assessment take?
Learn how long it takes to complete our online health assessment.
- What does "take or retake Succeed" mean?
Succeed is the name of the health assessment. By clicking on Take or retake Succeed, you'll go to the health assessment.
- Can I use the digital health coaching without completing a health assessment?
Learn why it's important to take our online health assessment before using the digital health coaching.
- How do I change an answer on my health assessment?
Whether you're still working on your health assessment or you've already submitted it, we can help you make changes to your answers.
- Do I need to retake the health assessment if I've already completed one?
Find out when you need to retake our online health assessment.
- Why doesn't my last screening date match when I saw my doctor?
Learn why there might be a difference between the date you saw your doctor and when it shows up on your health assessment.