How to use Member Secured Services to see if you have the autism benefit
You can check to see if you have the autism benefit by logging in to Member Secured Services. You'll find general information about your coverage there.
Haven't registered yet? Need more info about using Member Secured Services? Here are some helpful tips.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan members
- Go to Member Secured Services using this link or the Login tab on the blue bar above.
- On the Manage My Plan page, select Benefits.
- Scroll down to Autism spectrum disorders, diagnoses and treatment or enter “Autism” in the search field.
Blue Care Network members
- Log in to Member Secured Services.
- Under My Health Plan, select Coverage and claims.
- In the Member Benefits column, click Benefit details.
- In the left column under Certificate/Rider, scroll down to Mental Health Outpatient.
- If the autism benefit is part of your plan, you'll see it in the benefit details column to the right.