Are there online health resources I can access?
Who is this for?
If you are ready to get healthy and stay healthy, this information can help you learn about the tools we offer through Blue Cross® Health & Wellness, powered by WebMD®.
We want you to get healthy and stay healthy. That’s why we’ve developed online programs that can help you make informed decisions and provide tools on how to live with an illness. Ultimately, our programs are designed with you in mind so you can take charge of your health care needs.
Blue Cross Health & Wellness
Our online member resource site offers a variety of tools and resources, including:
- A health assessment that helps you identify your health risks and learn ways to improve your health
- Digital Health Assistant programs that can help you with stress, nutrition, exercise, weight loss, tobacco cessation and mental health
- Health trackers to help you chart your health measurements over time
- A Device and App Connection Center where you can sync more than 100 of your favorite fitness and medical devices and apps so you can have all your information in one location
- Message Board Exchanges that let you ask questions on professionally monitored message boards
- Videos, calculators, guides, quizzes and slide shows
- WebMD Health TopicsSM that let you search for a variety of health information
If your health plan includes Blue Cross Health & Wellness, you can access these resources by logging in to your account at bcbsm.com.
WebMD Health Services is an independent company supporting Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network by providing health and wellness services.