How to register as a supplier for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network
Who is this for?
This information can help you if you are a company that wants to register to become a vendor for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network.
If you’re a supplier and would like to register your company’s information with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network, just follow these steps:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a Supplier Information Form. The form helps us know what products and services your company offers and gives us a profile to review.
- We use the PeopleSoft Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) suite of software eProcurement tools. To be sure you get the right access to our system, choose one of these options when you complete the supplier form:
- Strategic Sourcing — Gives you access to bid on a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan or Blue Care Network event and submit a request for proposal (RFP), request for information (RFI) or request for quote (RFQ).
- eSettlements — Gives you access to submit "self-service" invoices to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan or Blue Care Network.
- Services Procurement — This gives access for hourly staffing or time-and-material-type of consulting work.
- If you currently work with a buyer, you can submit the Supplier Information Form directly to your buyer. If not, you can send the completed form to email@example.com to register your company in our supplier network. You can also fax the information to 1-866-294-4981 or mail it to:
BCBSM Supplier Diversity Program — MC 0625
600 East Lafayette Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48215
After you submit your form, you should get a response within one week.