How can I pay my bill online?
For Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan PPO members
Our eBilling feature lets you handle all your bills and payments online. Here are some of the advantages:
- View and pay your bills quickly, easily and paper-free.
- View your billing and payment history, once you’ve started using eBilling to pay your bills.
- Create and download reports about your account.
- Get email reminders about your bill.
- Reduce your paper use and clutter.
Sound good? It's easy to sign up for eBilling. Just log in to your account at bcbsm.com. If you're eligible, you'll see Pay My Premium in the right-hand column. Click the link and follow the instructions to get started.
You can also learn more about eBilling here.
If you’re new to the Blues, please note that you can’t pay your first premium bill through eBilling.
And remember, once you enroll in eBilling, you won’t get any more paper statements in the mail.
For Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan PPO and Blue Care Network HMO members
You can easily pay your bill along with your other online payments. Just ask your bank how to set it up. You’ll need to give the bank your 16-digit account number from your monthly bill.