Once we’ve processed your enrollment, we’ll begin automatically withdrawing the amount of your bill every month. The date of the withdrawal depends on the type of plan you have.
If you have a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan PPO individual and family plan, including:
- Blue Cross® Premier (Catastrophic, Bronze, Silver or Gold, Platinum)
- Blue Cross® Silver, a Multi-State Plan or Blue Cross® Gold, a Multi-State Plan
- Blue Cross® Metro Detroit EPO
The way you bought your plan determines when we withdraw the payment from your account:
- If you bought your plan on the Health Insurance Marketplace, we’ll withdraw your payment on the 28th of every month.
- If you bought your plan directly from us, we’ll withdraw your payment on the 25th of every month.
If you have a Blue Care Network HMO individual and family plan, including:
- Blue Cross® Partnered, Select or Preferred (Catastrophic, Bronze, Silver or Gold)
- Blue Cross® Metro Detroit HMO
Your automatic payment will be withdrawn on the due date.